Saturday, September 17, 2011

Okay, So My life isn't that Interesting and I Might as Well Call This a Food Blog. LOL

Ever since starting the new job all I do is go to work, go to the grocery store, cook, work from home on my other gig, watch TV with the kids and do it all again the next day. LOL Nothing really exciting going on and yes, the highlight of my day is cooking dinner. It is how I relax and I love to see my kids grub. That's how I can tell that they really like it. If they pick over it then I know not to make that dish again or at least do something different with it.

I don't even take pictures of every meal but I have several meals on my phone that I took on reserve in case I have nothing really to blog about. I also wanted to spread some meals out because they are too similar (like pasta for instance, I've made several different pasta meals especially lately because that's what my family likes). I didn't want this blog to be all about food, especially pasta.

About 5 minutes ago, I said forget it, and I will unload a few meals that are on my phone. Forget the order and variety of the posts. It's not that serious anyway. Today I made Eggplant Parmesan and Italian Sausage. I will post about it in a few minutes but first I want to rid my phone of the Chicken Florentine picture that has been sitting there for almost 3 weeks. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment